So what needs to happen to find out what is next in life?
Each person, each group, each setting; all are unique, and should be treated so! While I use some tried and true methodology in my coaching and consulting, I also enjoy working with you to create a specific experience that fits your needs and context.
Common question, but some things are designed to your budget, which is what you can afford, and your value, which is how necessary you feel these services are. If you are unsure of a price, contact me and let’s talk through your idea, then we can make a plan.
Payment: I accept cash, cheque, e-transfer, and I use PayPal. No account needed! Just click here if you would like to pay for services rendered:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: (MBTI)
- Personality and social dynamics, they are a part of each of us!
- I am a certified practitioner, and that means I can walk you through the assessment, help you understand the results, and discuss what that looks like in real life or in whichever context you need clarity.
- Investment: $120/participant (Negotiable depending on your situation)
- 3-4 personal sessions developed around your key objective.
- We discuss and create a plan, including the overall direction and resources needed.
- Sessions are 60-90 minutes, and start with the MBTI, a contextual survey where we ask for input from those specific to your objective, and your personal portfolio.
- The desired outcome is clarity for you, and a portfolio you can use for future reflection.
- Investment: $300 plus assessment and resource costs (extra sessions can be negotiated)
Ministry or Team Assessments:
- Everyone needs a time of reflection and outside input in their work. This is where I come in.
- We negotiate a plan of assessment and observation. This will guide the process going forward.
- I take part in your activities, observing and asking questions along the way.
- A survey of team members, as well as a few sit-downs with team members, to gain understanding of those involved.
- A written assessment and meeting time to close the process and provide you with insights as you go forward.
- This option can also be incorporated into a leadership team coaching contract.
- Investment: $500 base; final amount determined by number of meetings, size of group, expenses, and time required.
Retreats & Workshops:
- Telos – Does your organization or team require someone to help you discover a renewed vision?
- Apollos – Do you need someone to walk with your leadership team for growth? Development? Renewal?
- MBTI Retreat – Take the above MBTI personality session and expand it cover a variety of key needs for you and/or your group.
- Communication & Conflict – I have a variety of materials I use to help you learn to say what you mean, and mean what you say.
- Living Better Together – Designed for work with families, but has also been applied to work and team settings. Covers basics of value setting, temperament, conflict, and communication.
- I have numerous prepared material for retreats and workshops, from inspirational to developmental.
- Investment: TBD, specific to your group
- Churches and organizations occasionally need someone to walk with them through a rough patch, or to work towards a renewed vision.
- Normally this role comes into play between eras of permanent or long-term leadership. Or it can be a supplement to your current leadership situation.
- The focus here is on bringing lasting change and new health to your group by way of immediate action. It is results based and focused in nature.
- We negotiate a contract and the starting point will be a survey/assessment from which all conversations and changes will be based.
- Arrangements can vary from regularly scheduled coaching sessions to inhouse support.
- Contact me to discuss a potential arrangement: BOOK NOW
- Investment: 3-24 months; finances TBD