How can I help?
Contact me today to discuss options that fit you and your group. The first step is always a conversation, making the experience personable and personalized to fit you and your circumstances. Scroll down or pick an option:
- The Check-in
- Personal Coaching
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) personal and group dynamics
- Ministry or Team Assessments
- Retreats & Workshops
- Transitional Leadership & Coaching
- Have you looked into the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant?
Sometimes all you need is another set of ears, fresh eyes on a situation, or a soundboard to be present at a meeting. This can be for health, direction, encouragement, or maybe to see if something more is needed. A 1 to 2 hour conversation might just be what you need.
Phone call, video, or in person. $75 minimum plus any incidentals.
- My process is built around my personal assessment concept of: Purpose, Joy, Care (You can read more about it here: 3 Questions)
- 3-4 personal sessions developed around your key objective. It starts with the MBTI (Read more about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator here) and ends with a better understanding of what comes next for you as an individual.
- We discuss and create a plan, including the overall direction and resources needed.
- Sessions are 60-90 minutes, and start with the MBTI, a contextual survey where we ask for input from those specific to your objective, and your personal portfolio.
- The desired outcome is clarity for you, and a portfolio you can use for future reflection.
- Investment: $500 plus assessment and resource costs (starting price; extra sessions can be negotiated)
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: (MBTI)
- Know yourself, know others. Clarify how you communicate as you gain understanding of yourself and those in your circles.
- Personality and social dynamics, they are a part of each of us! By exploring your personality and how you interact with your social world, you have the opportunity to grow as a person and together with those around you.
- I am a certified practitioner, and that means I can walk you through the assessment, help you understand the results, and discuss what that looks like in real life or in whichever context you need clarity.
- Click here to learn more about why I like the MBTI resource.
- Investment: Starting price of $200/participant; group size and expenses TBD
Ministry or Team Assessments:
- Everyone needs a time of reflection and outside input in their work. This is where I come in.
- We negotiate a plan of assessment and observation. This will guide the process going forward.
- I take part in your activities, observing and asking questions along the way.
- A survey of team members, as well as a few sit-downs with team members, to gain understanding of those involved.
- A written assessment and meeting time to close the process and provide you with insights as you go forward.
- This option can also be incorporated into a leadership team coaching contract.
- Investment: $1000 base; final amount determined by number of meetings, size of group, expenses, and time required.
Retreats & Workshops:
- Telos – ‘Looking ahead’ Does your organization or team require someone to help you discover a renewed vision?
- Leadership & Ministry Team Development – Do you need someone to walk with your leadership team for growth? Development? Renewal?
- MBTI Retreat – Take the above MBTI personality session and expand it cover a variety of key needs for you and/or your group.
- Communication & Conflict – I have a variety of materials I use to help you learn to say what you mean, and mean what you say.
- I have numerous prepared material for retreats and workshops, from inspirational to developmental.
- Investment: TBD, specific to your group
Transitional Leadership & Coaching:
- Churches and organizations occasionally need someone to walk with them through a rough patch, or to work towards a renewed vision.
- Normally this role comes into play between eras of permanent or long-term leadership. Or it can be a supplement to your current leadership situation.
- The focus here is on bringing lasting change and new health to your group by way of immediate action. It is results based and focused in nature.
- We negotiate a contract and the starting point will be a survey/assessment from which all conversations and changes will be based.
- Arrangements can vary from regularly scheduled coaching sessions to inhouse support.
- Contact me to discuss a potential arrangement: BOOK NOW
- Investment: 3-24 months; finances TBD