That’s a loaded question!
This week I am all about promoting my services, especially to churches and denominations. That does not mean I do not still offer things like coaching to you good folks…I do! These are things you might find on my services page or have heard about by popular demand.
So, here is a copy of the letter I sent out to leaders all over the place! If you know of someone to share it with, I would be much obliged. Heck, you might even get a coffee out of the deal 😊
Have an awesome week!
Hello Ministry Friend,
“How can I help?”
That is my go-to question when talking with people in pandemic times. (I’m sure some of you have heard me ask it of you!) I mean well with it, but it does not always resonate. Maybe you can relate, as I did recently. Someone asked me this simple question and I was stumped. My honest answer was, “Sure. I just don’t know how.”
Many times the offer to help is a little abstract and too open for us to think of it in concrete terms.
As we enter a new phase of ministry in pandemic times, we are all confronting realities of church life in a new way. Tools get dull, some of our tried methods need rethinking, and people may be tired. So, my question of help is a little more focused for you, and these questions are at the heart of my help:
- Purpose – Can I help you and your team gain a better understanding of what you will do going forward?
- Joy – Can I help you and your team rekindle a passion for ministry?
- Care – Can I help you and your team feel encouraged and encourage others?
I use a few different tools and methods to help you through the above questions, from the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) which provides insights into personal understanding and team dynamics, to timelines and soulwork that helps us see patterns and expectations going forward. I try to encourage creative storytelling along with providing tangible resources you can continue using in your setting.
So, how can I help?
I offer a few different formats for discussion and direction to suit differing settings:
- One-to-one coaching: Individual leaders who would like to sit down for a few sessions of self-discovery and direction setting.
- Team Dynamics: Working with your team to discover health and harmony in your ministry.
- Ministry Assessment: This can be done at a variety of levels, depending how generalized or specific you would like to focus.
- Transitional Leadership: If your church is in between pastors or you feel it is time to work through questions of health and vision, we can set up a framework to help you seek God’s will together.
All my prices and other details are available here, but final numbers are defined for each situation. All times and arrangements are made to suit you and the mission at hand.
So where do you start? Ask yourself if you could use the help I am offering. Then connect!
I look forward to hearing from you, how your ministry is forming, and how I can help you going forward!
Blessings in Christ,